Legal EL, within the cooperation with attorneys at law, provides professional legal support to business, especially in the field of international and commercial law and related areas of law.
Services are provided in Czech, Russian, and English.
We are here for you if you answer YES to at least one of these questions
- Do you need to explore business risks in the legal area?
- do you need legal advice, consultation, or a related legal opinion?
- do you need to explain the provisions of the law or regulations?
- do you need an analysis of legal documents and legal relations?
- do you need to write, prepare, or process a functioning contract or agreement?
- do you need a revision of contracts or agreements?
- do you need to prepare legal documents, including powers of attorney, complaints, appeals, commentaries, requests, suggestions, statements, appeals, and other legal documents?
- do you need to set up a company and provide legal support for its activities?
Legal El is for mitigation and anticipation of the risks, which might occur in the business relations, and it is set to gain the best outcome of the non-standard situation.
All this in following the legal acts of international law, EU law, in particular Czech law, also Russian law.
The scope of types of contracts and agreements include, but is not limited to:
- partnership and cooperation agreements
- non-disclosure agreements
- purchase and sales agreements
- real estate contracts: purchase, reservation, agreements on future agreements, also
- lease, sublease, or rental and tenancy agreements, including agreements on termination of these agreements
- contracts on the property (and/or the assets) management
- loan and credit agreements, including guarantee contracts as pledge agreement
- contracts for work and services
- net settlement agreements
- debt recognition agreements
- employment contracts
- contracts on the supply of goods
- contracts on construction
- agreements on sponsorship
- investment agreements etc.
Contracts, agreements, applications, calls, complaints, proposals and others can be written in Czech, as well as in English or Russian, using specific legal terminology
To provide quality and effectively targeted legal support, the first communication shall have to take place first; depending on the circumstances of the case, it can also take place by phone (incl. Whatsapp, Viber, Skype) or by email.